- one pair of fleece pants. they didn't fit well at the best of times.
- one pair of board shorts. which did fit well at the best of times.
- one purse. well-loved. well-used.
- one more curtain tie-back. such superfluousness.
- two children's magazines. makes me slightly sad. likely the result of post-thanksgiving carb loading.
Sunday, November 29, 2015
Friday, November 27, 2015
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Monday, November 23, 2015
- another key. what would it unlock?
- a curtain tie-back. superfluous.
- a printer software disc. i'm almost free of discs, forever.
- an ink cartridge. i know i am supposed to recycle these, but sometimes...
- a shirt. shrunken intentionally, but not successfully.
Sunday, November 22, 2015
- one power cord. gleefully tossing things i may later need.
- four tiny pencils. as a child i would break new pencils to make these.
- a plastic tray. possibly part of a printer. not an important part, apparently.
- four parts of a toy. that we no longer own.
- two pencil cap erasers. which are useful but somehow irritating.