- one bottle yoga mat cleaner. who am i kidding?
- one tiny set of wind chimes. the children put things in my way when they do not want to throw them away themselves.
- one set closet door hardware. still the wrong size.
- a pair of biking shoes. for spinning. hahahahaha.
- one t-shirt. re-regifting.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Sunday, May 19, 2013
- two small dinosaurs. the jurassic period is almost over here.
- a magnetic metal bookmark. in this item, simplicity is more valuable than innovation.
- a tiny metal sculpture incorporating an alligator clip. if it were also magnetic i would have kept it.
- black suede boots. sexy, yet unworn. pointy and pointless.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Friday, May 10, 2013
- a small portfolio of fifth grade art. but i frame the best ones.
- a tiny notebook. ubiquitous and so charming.
- one kids' book. i want to keep everything today.
- small blue vase. last of five, but finally.
- phone charger for the car. it is a tiny bit dangerous to get rid of these.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
- three balloons. kind of a pointless toy, in the end.
- a coin of no nationality. talk about pointless.
- a pipe-cleaner pencil grip. innovative, but sharp.
- a pile of pencils. of limited value when eraserless.
- a pile of homework. of limited value generally.