- another key. what would it unlock?
- a curtain tie-back. superfluous.
- a printer software disc. i'm almost free of discs, forever.
- an ink cartridge. i know i am supposed to recycle these, but sometimes...
- a shirt. shrunken intentionally, but not successfully.
Monday, November 23, 2015
Sunday, November 22, 2015
- one power cord. gleefully tossing things i may later need.
- four tiny pencils. as a child i would break new pencils to make these.
- a plastic tray. possibly part of a printer. not an important part, apparently.
- four parts of a toy. that we no longer own.
- two pencil cap erasers. which are useful but somehow irritating.
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Friday, November 20, 2015
- two small pencils. shorties with no erasers. so easy to indulge bias in a world full of pencils.
- berry flavored lip balm. an abomination i may miss after the apocalypse.
- a very thin round battery. possibly it would have powered a headlamp i will want to use in that apocalyptic aftermath.
- a lipstick case. with a mirror! made of red leather! in italy! so pretty.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
- a shower caddy. no place for this in my beautiful new bathroom.
- an old electrical outlet. unknown to me this was replaced with a newer, better one.
- all-day callous cushions. makes me hurt to look at the package.
- a pad of green paper. which reminds me so much of a particular time.
- a tiny bar of soap. because, how many?
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- a plastic checkbook cover. does anyone use these anymore?
- a plastic knife. that used to be attached to a plastic knife and plastic fork.
- a plastic cup. long unused.
- a plastic ruler. ditto.
- a giant plastic bag. a curse on plastic!
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- a grater with a handle. less handy than anticipated.
- a glass lid. i almost remember what this used to cover.
- a plastic lid. i remember the bowl it once covered, but not its fate.
- a truly terrible strainer. life will be more beautiful without this in it.
- a truly terrible plastic cup. life will be more elegant without this in it.